Whether you need Alberta OH&S approved certification, food safety training or stand-alone CPR awards, Red Deer First Aid is the provider for you. This provider offers a wide range of courses including on-line safety training, pet first aid and babysitting classes. The reason this provider is so popular is because of its attention to detail, great business practices, low prices and friendly staff. You can find more details on available programs and schedules on the Red Deer First Aid website. You may also register for a course via telephone, email, chat or on-line using the details posted below.
Contact This Provider Using the Following:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 1-888-870-7002
- Website: http://www.firstaidreddeer.ca
On-line registration is available 24 hours a day.
10 Reasons to Enrol with Red Deer First Aid
- Unbeatable prices
- Great reviews
- High volume of courses
- Large variety of courses including re-certifications
- Easy and quick registration
- Friendly and welcoming staff
- Clean and conveniently located training facility
- No pressure policies for individuals that do not complete the training the first time
- Alberta OH&S approved certification
- Available stand-alone CPR courses
This provider has great customer satisfaction reviews and is a proud member of the Red Deer community.
What Will I Learn in a First Aid Course?
Participants enrolled in a first aid and CPR course will learn about the following topics
- ILCOR Consensus 2012 Approved CPR
- How to use an automated external defibrillator
- How to aid victims with medication
- How to stay safe and use appropriate safety equipment (PPE)
- How to recognize and help choking victims
- Heart Attacks
- Transient Ischemic Attacks
- Broken Bones
- Head Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- First, second and third degree burns
- Deadly internal and external injuries
- Wound management
- Diabetic Emergencies
- Embedded Objects
- Facial Injuries
- Heat Exhaustion
- Heat Stroke
- Frost Bite
- Heat Cramps
Learn all the above topics in a two-days Alberta OH&S approved standard first aid, CPR and AED course in Red Deer.
Who Needs First Aid Training?
The following individuals in Red Deer, Alberta are the typical attendees of first aid and / or CPR courses:
- New Parents
- CBSA Officers
- RCMP Officers
- Police Officers
- Government Workers
- Oil Workers
- Gas Worker
- Heavy Industry Employees
- Construction Workers
- Youth Workers
- Retirement Home Employees
- Health Care Professionals
- Registered Massage Therapists
Get certified today by taking a course with Red Deer First Aid.
Did You Know?
Retention and bladder stones
One of the biggest culprits of bladder stone formation is urinary retention. Retention happens when the bladder isn’t completely emptied upon urination, causing “retention” of urine. The retained urine becomes stagnant in the bladder, with the high concentration of minerals creating stones. Stones can be small and never manifest any symptoms but if they get bigger, they can cause problems if they block the urethra or ureters, leading to bladder problems and kidney involvement.